Taking place at the stunning St. Regis in Abu Dhabi, on 23 May 2016, the Women In Industry Forum is organised by dmg events Middle East and Asia following the phenomenal success of its annual ADIPEC Women In Industry Conference, which over the last 3 years has addressed the pivotal role women play within the global oil and gas industry.
DEFINING AND DRIVING CHANGE
The Women In Industry Forum will discuss, define and drive the timetable for cultivating and advancing the role women play within the global corporate and cultural landscapes across industries. The Forum has identified and will focus on five major industries that are actively shaping global economies and enabling women to be a part of the workforce and succeed.
INDUSTRIES IN FOCUS AT THE FORUM:
- PR, Communications and Media
- Defence, Government Services and Politics
- Information Technology (IT)
- Banking and Finance
- STEM in Oil, Gas & Healthcare
UNITING ACROSS INDUSTRY
By uniting global industry experts, the Women In Industry Forum will provide the latest business insights into their respective industries and how women are advancing and promoting economic development and through female corporate advancement and entrepreneurship, helping businesses grow and prosper.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FORUM:
- Gain valuable market knowledge and industry insights
- Bringing together experts from diverse backgrounds and cultural landscapes
- Network face-to-face with your peers and make valuable connections in both informal and business focussed environments
- Share your own industry experiences and expertise and know how during interactive discussions and Q&A sessions